You can tell a lot about a person from their music. Hit shuffle on your iPod, MP3 Player, etc. and put the first 10 songs! One rule, no skipping! Tag 10 people and pass it on!
I was tagged by the lovely aplacetomakeyourstand and I just remembered that I never did it because I got the notification while quilting so here. I’m pulling from my phone which has my running playlist, my pump-up playlist, and my sleep playlist primarily so here:
- Family - Noah Gundersen
- High Hopes in Velvet Ropes - The Cab
- The Cave - Mumford & Sons
- Far From Home - Five Finger Death
- Wanted You More - Lady Antebellum
- Crash My Party - Luke Bryan
- I’m Gone, I’m Going - Lesley Roy
- A Shot Across the Bow - Mayday Parade
- Just Keep Breathing - We the Kings
- Mayday - The Icarus Account
Kill Shot on TNT.
Thank you, season 4 of Castle.
I need to practice my hand embroidery skills. Or my machine quilting.